Fanatics Live aims to continue the Fanatics tradition of bringing a diverse community of cultures, ages and beliefs together through shared passions. This is a safe community where everyone can have fun and know they’ll be treated with respect.
Prohibited Conduct and Content
Violent, Dangerous or Illegal Content
No Jerks allowed! That means no hate speech of any kind, harassing and bullying others, violent threats, incitement of violence or promotion of criminal activities and content that encourages or promotes dangerous or illegal activities is not permitted. To view these policies in their entirety:
Spam, Deceptive Practices and Scams
Come on, no scam artists! Do not purposefully deceive, promote or mislead or spam our community. To view these policies in their entirety:
To maintain a safe respectful platform for the diversity in ages and different cultural backgrounds we do not allow content that is sexually explicit, pornographic or illegal. We do not allow content that endangers the emotional and/or physical well-being of any persons, especially minors, and we do not allow content which promotes suicide, self harm or content that poses a considerable risk to fans. To view these policies in their entirety:
We recognize that toxicity and abuse can spread to Fanatics Live from outside our platform in a way that is detrimental to our community. To mitigate this harm, we will take reported off-service context into account when evaluating violations of any of our policies. For more information, please view Off-Platform Behavior Policy in it's entirety.
This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Slurs or epithets of any kind,
- Slavery items, including reproductions, such as tags, shackles, documents, bills of sale, etc.,
- Items with racist, anti-Semitic, or otherwise demeaning portrayals, for example through caricatures or other exaggerated features, including figurines, cartoons, housewares, historical advertisements, and golliwogs,
- Black Americana items that are discriminatory,
- Confederate battle flag and related items with its image,
- Offensive representations of any group including, without limitation, Native Americans or other indigenous peoples,
- Historical Holocaust-related and Nazi-related items, including reproductions,
- Any item that is anti-Semitic or any item from after 1933 that bears a swastika,
- Media identified as Nazi propaganda, or
- Listings that imply or promote support of, membership in, or funding of a terrorist organization.
- Fanatic’s Live reserves the right to reject any item, remove any listing, or any other action against any user found, in Fanatics Life’s sole discretion, to be in violation of this policy, including without limitation, account suspension, and/or permanent ban.
Copyright and Trademark Infringement Property Rights
Changes to Guidelines
Please note that these Guidelines may be changed, modified, or altered by us at our sole discretion at any time without prior notice. If we materially change the Guidelines, we will notify you through a notice, updated Guidelines on Fanatics Live or by email (sent to the email address specified in your account, if any), prior to or upon the change(s) becoming effective. Accordingly, when you access or use Fanatics Live, you should check the date of the Guidelines and be aware of any changes since the last version. Your continued use of Fanatics Live following the posting of any changes to these Guidelines means that you accept such changes and your access to and use of Fanatics Live will be governed by the Guidelines in effect at the time of such access or use.