Fanatics Live features live competitive bidding for limited and rare products. To protect the integrity of the auction process, ALL SALES ARE FINAL. BIDS ARE BINDING.
Our philosophy is to make sure you are confident when making a purchase. If you have a customer service issue, please contact the Seller as soon as possible. If you do not hear from the Seller within 2 business days or a resolution could not be reached with the Seller… we’ll step in to make it right with our Fan Protection Promise. We’ll handle returns on a case-by-case basis with the ultimate goal of making our customers happy. We've got you!
STEP 1 - In the rare event something goes wrong, the first step is to contact the Seller. A request to the Seller must be made (within 30 days) of the purchase.
STEP 2 - If needed - If you do not hear from the Seller within 2 business days or a resolution with the Seller was not reached, please submit a request to Support through the App. We’ll step in to assist for the following reasons:
The item you received does not match the description, condition from the live stream, video or photo listed
- The item is fake or counterfeit
- Delayed Order
- Shipping fees refunded IF the item is substantially delayed getting shipped
- Shipping fees refunded IF the customer paid for expedited shipping and the item is substantially delayed in transit
- The item is missing
Exceptions and Exclusions to Refund Reasons:
Condition of returned items. When an item is required to be returned to receive a refund, you must return the same item in the exact same condition you received it. You may be denied a refund if you return the wrong item or the item is returned in a different/lesser condition.
High-value items won in breaks. Cards may be eligible for a separate high-value loss reimbursement. Buyers will be eligible for a refund of the item’s market value vs. the order value. Fanatics Live will help assess the appropriate refund amount due based on market value. Any decisions made on market values by Fanatics Live are final.
Items with Grading. Items with grading purchased as an add-on from Sellers are not eligible for a refund. Purchasing grading services directly from Sellers is solely at the discretion of the buyer. Fanatics Live is not responsible for the authentication or verification of authorized grading dealers.
Delivery Refusal. If you refuse delivery of an item, you will not be eligible to receive a refund and may be charged additional fees or costs.
- VAT or custom fees. You are solely responsible for all custom duties, value added service charges or other governmental fees. If you refuse to pay custom duties or other taxes, you will not be eligible to receive a refund and may be charged additional fees or costs.
- Chargebacks. Items that have been disputed with their financial institution are ineligible for refunds. Learn more about Chargebacks under the Refunds Section.
If a refund is eligible, the full purchase price will be refunded.
- Orders marked Delivered. If your order shows delivered but you have not received it, you must contact the Seller within 7 days for an investigation to begin.
- International Orders. Orders shipped internationally may take extended periods of time to get delivered. For international orders, you are eligible to request a refund up to 14 days from when your item is delivered?
High Value Loss
- Sellers must request an insured label for any package where the contents are $750 or more.
- Sellers are accountable if a Fan didn’t receive exactly what they bought due to a mistake (or theft) by a Seller’s employee. In the event of misconduct, Sellers will be financially responsible and may be billed back for the market price of the item.
- In order to receive reimbursement please follow the steps and timeframes set out in our Returns policy.
All accidental bids will be investigated, so please provide us with as much documentation and evidence of the error as possible.
- Technical issue - If there was a technical issue which occurred during bidding, please hit the “Report” button (flag in the right corner of stream) to notify Fanatics Live immediately. Please submit the cancellation request within 2 hours of the error.
- Accidental Bid - Cancellation requests for accidental bids or miss-bids must be made within 2 hours of the error. We do not refund because there is Buyer’s regret.
Chargeback, also called a reversal, is the return of credit card funds used to make a purchase.
- Fan dispute - Fanatics Live will place the Fan account on hold, to prevent future purchases and work with the financial institution until a resolution is reached.
- Credit Error - Fanatics Live will place the Fan account on hold to prevent future purchases but we will submit an alternative payment option to the Fan for resolution.
We do not refund because of Buyer’s regret. It is at the Seller's sole discretion to confirm or deny any cancellation requests. If the Seller denies the request, the sale is final.