At Fanatics Live we value the integrity of our community, and expect all individuals associated with our platform to uphold certain standards of behavior both on and off our platform. This Off-Platform behavior policy sets forth our guidelines for conduct outside of the platform to maintain a positive and inclusive environment.
To mitigate harm, we will take reported off-service context into account when evaluating violations of any of our policies. We will use this evidence to support and inform our enforcement decisions.
Off-platform behavior that may impact your ability to use Fanatics Live includes, without limitation:
- Deadly violence and violent extremism;
- Terrorist activities or recruiting;
- Explicit and/or credible threats of mass violence (i.e. threats against a group of people, event, or location where people would gather);
- Leadership or membership in a known hate group;
- Carrying out or deliberately acting as an accomplice to non-consensual sexual activities and/or sexual assault;
- Sexual exploitation of children, such as child grooming and solicitation/distribution of underage sexual materials;
- Actions that would directly and explicitly compromise the physical safety of the Fanatics Live community
- Threats against Fanatics Live, its parent or related entities or their staff
- Harmful misinformation actors, or persistent misinformation superspreaders