Please read this Auction Policy carefully.
This Auction Policy may be changed, modified, or altered by us at any time in our sole discretion at any time with or without prior notice in our discretion. Before placing a bid or otherwise participating in an auction, you should check the date of the Auction Policy and be aware of any changes since the last version.
- Additionally, employees of Fanatics Live who are directly involved in managing, administering or fulfilling auctions – and employees of any affiliated companies or contractors with similar responsibilities – along with their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in an auction.
- Fanatics Live or Sellers may set additional criteria for determining eligibility to visit an auction, to register, to bid in an auction, or win an auction.
Bidding and Bidding Requirements
- Fanatics Live or Sellers may establish the type of auction and how bidding will work for each auction.
- Bidding on an item is an offer to buy the item at the price in the bid, plus any applicable shipping and/or handling fees, as well as any applicable sales, use or other similar taxes. You authorize Fanatics Live to charge your payment method at the close of an auction if you are a winning bidder.
- Auctions may be subject to a “reserve price,” which is a minimum amount that must be bid in order for the item to be sold in the auction. The applicability of a reserve price to the auction will be posted in the item listing. Only bids placed at or above the reserve price are eligible to win the auction. If the reserve price is not met by the time the auction ends, there will be no winner of the auction.
- Each bid is a legally binding offer and you may not cancel or withdraw your bid once placed. When bidding in an auction, you agree that:
- you are making an irrevocable binding offer to purchase the item and that, if you are the winning bidder, your bid is a legally binding contract to purchase the item except in certain limited circumstances set out below;
- if you are the winning bidder, we may charge your credit card at the time the auction closes for the amount that you bid and any applicable taxes, shipping charges and handling fees;
- you will not take any actions that directly or indirectly manipulate the bid or the bidding process and that no “shill” bidding (i.e., purposeful bidding, alone or in coordination with others, on an item to artificially drive up the price of such item) is permitted; and
- you will not bid on any item which violates any law, rule or regulation to which you are subject and if you do so your bid is considered null and void.
Fanatics Live reserves the right to put an authorization hold on the credit card for an amount reasonably related to the item on which you are bidding. Payment in full in the amount of the winning bid, plus applicable taxes, shipping charges and handling fees must be received before any item will be delivered. Failure to complete valid payment within the time specified in any notification we send you about a failed payment may result in us voiding and canceling your bid.
ALL AUCTION ITEMS SOLD “AS IS”; NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS UNLESS OTHERWISE PERMITTED BY OUR REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY.
- Auction closing times are approximate, and Fanatics Live reserves the right to close an auction early or later than the scheduled time or to cancel an auction in its entirety for any reason or no reason.